Are These the 5 Best Easter Candies of All Time?By Kenton Koszdin Law Office on April 16, 2014 | In General
It’s almost Easter once again, and if you’re like so many other holiday celebrators out there, you’re already indulging in the season’s candy. Bunnies, eggs, and spring colors are just as much a part of the season as these delicious treats. And since so many of them are only offered at this time of the year, we at the Kenton Koszdin Law Office understand why so many chow down on these goodies.
But what are the best of the best in this highly competitive candy field?
Get ready for chocolate, cream, and candy-goodness molded in the shape of an egg. These are the greatest Easter candies of all time!
5. Cadbury Mini Eggs – Crispy, crunchy little eggs filled with milk chocolate! These bite-sized candies are great on their own and are also the perfect edible decoration for any Easter basket. The downside? You’ll probably eat at least a dozen in one sitting straight from the bag. Oh well, it’s Easter. Time to indulge!
4. Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs – Chocolate. Marshmallow. Egg-shaped. All the best qualities are right there in the name. These may border on too sweet for some, but if you want your Easter candies as filled with sugar as possible, this is the treat for you. It’s fairly messy, but so very worth it.
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but thicker, bigger, and in the shape of an egg? These may not be an exclusively Easter candy, but how could you not indulge in these wonderful treats? It’s the kind of candy that’s hard to give away, since you’ll probably have eaten it all by the time you get home.
2. Cadbury Creme Eggs – This may be the worst for you, even in a deluge of candy. But there’s nothing quite like it. A thick milk chocolate shell houses messy white and yellow fondant that’s like a super sweet egg yolk. What is it made of? No one quite knows. Or cares. These eggs are such a classic that their decades-old commercials still run on television today!
1. Chocolate Bunnies – You can’t beat a classic. This is pretty simple, just milk chocolate (or dark chocolate if that’s your thing) molded into the shape of a bunny. There are so many variations on this simple treat. Do you want your bunny holding an Easter basket? You got it. Want it to have bugged-out white eyes? Sure, why not. These are cute-looking treats of all sizes and shapes. But the best part is sinking your teeth in. Also, get the hollow bunny. It’s easier to eat and for some reason, it just tastes better.
Did we miss one that you love? Secretly hate one of these awesome candies that everyone else loves? Give us your opinions!