An on-the-job injury or occupational illness can forever change the life of a worker and his or her family. Unfortunately, the system that is supposed to support workers through these difficult times often becomes a burden of red tape and confusing paperwork. Our skilled attorney can help guide you through the maze of the workers' compensation system so that you don't have to suffer financially for your physical and emotional trauma. read more
How Can We Help You?
Our dedicated team is focused on your needs.
Social Security Disabilitylearn more
If a serious injury or illness has left you disabled and unable to work for a year or more, you may be able to seek financial relief in the form of Social Security disability benefits. Our skilled SSD attorney helps clients apply for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI), as well as fight the all-too-common denial of claims. Get in touch to get the help you need. read more
Why Do You Need an Attorney?
Here’s how we can help.
- The California workers’ compensation system is extremely complex and requires extensive documentation. Our team will help ensure you have all the documentation you need, including a qualified medical evaluation, a cardiovascular evaluation, a neuromusculoskeletal evaluation, a pulmonary evaluation, and a psychiatric evaluation, if necessary.
- If you are an injured worker or a family member of a deceased worker who has received notice of rejection of workers’ compensation benefits, our experienced attorneys can help you prepare and file a strong appeals claim.
- Another common hurdle you may need to consider is the overlap of workers’ comp benefits and Social Security disability benefits. Although these programs are similar, workers qualify for workers’ compensation benefits from their first day of employment, but Social Security disability benefits are only provided to workers with a significant work history.
The insurance company claimed our client’s pain was in her head. We proved them wrong.
The insurance company argued our client suffered a minor strain. We knew the damage was major.
Client was awarded $267,000 plus future medical care for life.
Don’t Wait Any Longer to Get the Help You Need. Our Los Angeles Workers’ Comp Attorney Is Here for You.
At Kenton Koszdin Law Office, we are honored that people trust us to fight for their financial future after a catastrophic workplace injury. Our team offers:
- Over a Decade of Experience Handling Injury and Disability Cases
- Free Comprehensive Case Review and Consultation Over the Phone
- Dedicated Representation and Personal Commitment
- Prompt Communication and Regular Case Updates
- Long Track Record of Success Helping Deserving Clients
- Recognition as a Rising Star Lawyer by Legal Peers in Los Angeles
What Our Clients Say
Kenton Koszdin definitely did a lot of work behind the scenes for me. … Mr. Koszdin is straight to the point. He gets the job done. … He's tough and direct and that is what you need out of an attorney. He won my case and is well worth it. — Alezandria
Los Angeles attorney Kenton Koszdin exclusively handles workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases, lending his clients the advantage of having a workers compensation lawyer on their side who knows the ins and outs of intricate filing and appeals processes. The law firm takes on a limited amount of cases at a time, so our team can focus on providing our clients with the personal, individualized attention that they need and deserve. Our goal is to get our clients as well as possible both physically and financially.meet kenton, attorney at law