Workers' Compensation Lawyer in Los Angeles
Whether you work in the industrial sector or hold down a desk job, you have the right to receive medical coverage and other workers’ compensation benefits if you have been injured while performing your job duties. Your employer should be able to provide you with the financial assistance you need through his or her workers’ compensation insurance program. Be sure to file a workers’ compensation claim with your employer and consult with an attorney right away to get started on the road to recovery.
Attorney Kenton Koszdin has more than a decade’s worth of experience with workers’ compensation cases. As a man who has suffered painful injuries himself, he understands just how devastating the results of an accident can be. His compassion and sense of empathy has allowed him to connect with clients on a deeper level, making him fight for them that much harder. If you need an experienced Los Angeles workers’ comp lawyer who is not afraid to go to trial, call the Kenton Koszdin Law Office today at 800-438-7734.
As an injured worker, the amount of benefits you are entitled to through workers’ compensation depends on the extent of your injuries. While you are recovering, you may receive payments until you are able to return to work. If you’ve sustained a long-term or permanent injury, you may qualify for long-term financial assistance or a program that serves to reintegrate you back into the job market. Ask your attorney for more details.get your free case review today
- Workers’ Compensation FAQs
- Can I Receive Cash Advances for Workers’ Comp in California?
- How To Get Medical Care When Your Claim Is Denied
- Agreed Medical Evaluator (AME) or Panel Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME)
- How To Get Money When The Insurance Company Is Not Paying You
- Time Limitations on Workers’ Compensation
- Top Ten Ways To Screw Up Your Workers’ Comp Case
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud
- Workers’ Compensation Reform and Senate Bill 899
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation
- Why Does It Take So Long To Get Into Appeals Court in California?
- Why Was My California Workers’ Comp Claim Denied?
- Compensable Consequence Injury
- Digestive System Disorders
- Heart Disorders
- Negative Effects of Shift Work
- Neurological Disorders
- Permanent Total Disability
- Psychiatric and Mental Stress Claims
- Qualifying Conditions
- Toxic & Chemical Exposure
- Vision Disorders
- Workplace Injury
- Workplace Wrongful Death
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Attend All Doctor Appointments
- Attorney Fees
- Disability Discrimination Under The Fair Employment And Housing Act
- How Your Personal Conduct Can Lead to Allegations of Workers’ Comp/Disability Fraud
- Keep Your Attorney Advised Of Your Current Address And Phone Number
- Life After Temporary Disability
- Mileage Expenses and Your Insurance Carrier
- Severance Pay and Workers’ Comp